Wound Innovations provides customised programs combining clinical support, compliance tools, education and other resources to support transition to the new Aged Care standards.
Clients utilising these resources include Aged Care facilities who have been sanctioned or warned following audit by the Aged Care Accreditation Agency. The components of this program have been shown to reduce the number of wounds, improve staff knowledge and support accreditation.
Depending on your facility needs, tailored packages can include:
- Wound consultations with management plans developed for all/selected residents
- Full site skin inspections
- Wound prevalence surveys
- Weekly site visits by wound specialists to mentor your staff to become “wound champions”
- Online/face to face education for nurses and care workers
- Product recommendations and workshops
- Supporting documentation packs including clinical guidelines, education materials, tools and other resources
Price upon request. Please contact us to discuss your facility requirements.